Time flies sure really fast and we are here again to celebrate another new age of ours. Korean Updates was firstly created on March 1st, 2010 by a bunch of friends who happened to have the same love for Korean culture back then. Most of ur founders have found their own life, with only our beloved Edwin Joo left behind dedicating his time to constantly check on his kids taking care of Korean Updates.
People comes and goes, not excluding our former family members, and Korean Updates which is now only consists of 6 members including me, Edwin, our fantastic designers Vanessa and Angel, and of course the forever lovable youngest ones, Jeha and Roma, whom fill your Instagram timeline with adoring pictures of favorite celebrities, surprisingly stands strong still in our 7th year. Seven is not a big number, but nonetheless a great achievement for us who are mostly busy with life outside Korean music, drama, and other spazz-able things featuring our favorites (because we sadly have to make money too ㅠㅠ).
We spent our 6th age with another fruitful year which opened with our short & sweet interview with Apink in Singapore and closed with yet another fun night with GOT7 in Jakarta. We were also blessed enough to not only got the chance to interview Apink, but also the adorable siblings Akdong Musician, the cheerful ASTRO members, as well as oh-so-nice Park Bo Gum. Korean Updates also spent another year when we were lucky enough to meet numbers of Korean celebrities from actors to idols through various events from fan meetings to soccer match.
Another one year is something we didn’t know we could make it yesterday, but as someone who loves Korean Updates enough to wanting it grows as old as it can be, I, with the help of other members, will try hard to keep Korean Updates gets better and receives more love from people who have trusted us all along. Our previous birthdays might looked fancier than this year, but as we celebrate the lucky number 7, we hope the glam and sparks won’t be reduced even though we couldn’t do things as much as before.
Cheers to another great year and I hope you will happily stick to us, Jjangers!
Editor in Chief
Extras: (See our wonderful journey last year below) ^^
- [Exclusive] Short & Sweet Interview with APINK in Singapore
- APINK Is Having A Great Time With Singapore PANDAS On Pink Memory Day 2016!
- Thanks for Coming Back with Phantasia in Jakarta, Girls’ Generation!
- [EVENT REPORT] VIXX held a successful show in Singapore!
- One Way Trip: A Trip to Adulthood
- GOT7 Greets Singapore iGOT7 in an Open Press Conference!
- Seventeen Shines Singapore’s Night with 2016 Shining Diamonds
- 2016 Seventeen Shining Diamonds in Jakarta: Slipped Into the Diamond Life!
- Train To Busan; When Human Deals With ‘Human’
- iKONCERT 2016 Showtime Tour in Jakarta: It’s Showtime!
- GFRIEND Greet Their Singaporean Buddies in L.O.L Showcase 2016
- Big Bang MADE [VIP] Tour in Malaysia 2016
- We Love You Too, Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2016!
- ASTRO’s First meeting with Indonesian AROHA
- SH CUP 2016: A Fun Match of Two Countries’ Celebrities
- Press Conference with Seo Kang Joon and Lee Dong Hwi from ENTOURAGE in Singapore!
- Interview: Get to Know AKMU Better with KoreanUpdates
- Akdong Musician 1st Showcase in Singapore, 200% for sure you will love them!
- [EXCLUSIVE] Interview with Akdong Musician in Singapore!
- GOT7 really Hard Carry the show in Singapore!
- DAY6 is back to Singapore after a year!
- [Exclusive Interview] D-14: Park Bo Gum and His Little Wishes
- “Master” which Successfully Mastered Every Movie Aspect
- [Press Conference] 2016-2017 Park Bogum Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Jakarta
- [Exclusive Interview] D-Day: Park Bo Gum and His Big Choices
- Oh Happy Day! in Jakarta: Undoubtedly Happy Night with Park Bo Gum
- [Press Conference] GOT7 Flight Log: TURBULENCE in Jakarta 2017
- GOT7 Back Again to Indonesia with Another Bahasa Vocab and Their Promises To IGOT7
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.