KoreanUpdates was founded on 1st March 2010 by Edwin Joo and two other people. It grows steadily into one of the most prominent K-Pop news website in Indonesia.
With the growing number of 110,000 followers on Twitter, 9800 followers on Instagram and 52,000 fans on the Facebook fanpage whom we call Jjangers (Korean, literal: “the greatests”), KoreanUpdates is developing into a trusted and enjoyed online media.
KoreanUpdates base principles are “be kind to one another” and “don’t be serious, be happy”.
KoreanUpdates also partnering with major organisers Indonesia like Mecimapro and in Singapore like Three Angles Production.
KU Family is a group of people who dedicate his/her life without being paid to work in KoreanUpdates. KU Family can be considered one of the most respectable K-Pop family in Indonesia.
- Head of Family – Joo – @edwinjoo
- Editor in Chief – Zest – @mcnzest
- Editor at Large – Rizka – @ikhdarizka
- Head of Design and Creative – Vanessa – @van2fabiola
- Design And Creative – Angela – @toffeemilk
- Content Writer 1 – Masajeng – @rahmiasri
- Content Writer 2 – Bernadette Ajeng – @ajeeeng
- Content Writer 3 – Karina – @noniekay
- Content Writer 4 – Ashya – @ashya1789
- Content Writer 5 – Roma – @romaherrr
- Content Writer 6 – Jesica
- Content Writer 7 – Julia
- Head of Singapore Representative – Jennifer
- Singapore Representative – Zenna
If you want to contact us, please provide us your REAL NAME and REAL EMAIL, a strange or no name email received by us will not be responded. Thank You.
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.