After their successful first tour “iKONCERT 2016: SHOWTIME TOUR”, one of Korea’s trending boy groups, iKON, is back with “2018 CONTINUE TOUR“. The concert tour was officially opened on August 18 in Seoul and the group is planned to visit 9 cities for the tour, including Sydney and Melbourne. This will be iKON’s first solo concert in Australia and Australian iKONICs can’t be more excited to finally greet the boys!
iKON “2018 CONTINUE TOUR” in Sydney
October 25, 2018 (Thursday) – 7PM
Luna Park, Big Top (1 Olympic drive, Milsons Point)
iKON “2018 CONTINUE TOUR” in Melbourne
October 27, 2018 (Saturday) – 7PM
- VIP ROCK ZONE (Free Standing) – AUD 268*
- ROCK ZONE (Free Standing) – AUD 188 *
- CAT1 (Reserved Seating) – AUD 158 *
- CAT2 (Reserved Seating) – AUD 128 *
* Credit card and transaction fees applicable at the point of purchase.
VIP Rock Zone Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
- One official tour poster (pick up at “VIP POSTER COLLECT” after the show)
- Chance for sound check for the first 600 purchaser (confirmation will send through by email)
- Lucky draw chance for six autograph posters (confirmation will send through by email)
- Exclusive VIP entrance
Rock Zone Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
- Lucky draw chance for four autograph posters in Rock Zone (confirmation will send through by email)
- No admission for children under 5 years old.
- Children 5 years and above must purchase a ticket for entry.
- Standing areas are strictly for patrons 13 years and over.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only.
- No cancellation or exchanges allowed once tickets sold.
Limited number of tickets are still available at:
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.