2016 APINK PINK MEMORY DAY in SINGAPORE
Mini Concert & Fan Meeting
- Event: 2016 Apink Pink Memory Day in Singapore – Mini Concert & Fan Meeting
- Date: 2 April, 2016
- Venue: MegaBox Convention Centre @ Big Box (Level 3)
- Time: 8:00pm
- Ticket Categories: Cat 1 VIP S$288, Cat 2 S$198, Cat 3 S$168, Cat 4 S$138, Cat 5 S$98
- Show Duration: 120 Minutes
Cat 1 VIP Ticket Launch Details:
- Date: Saturday, 20 February, 2016
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Venue: BIG BOX (Level 2 Information Counter) 1 Venture Avenue, S608521
- Cat 1 VIP Ticket Price: S$288.00 (Cash Transaction ONLY. Please bring along exact change.)
- Number of Tickets Per Pax: Each Person is entitled to purchasing a maximum of 4 tickets at the ticket launch at BIG BOX.
Photo-Op & High Touch: All Cat 1 Ticket Holders are guaranteed to EITHER a High Touch Pass (400 pax) OR Group Photo-Op [20pax per photo](400 pax) with Apink via a Lucky Draw.
*Details for High Touch & Photo-Op will be announced at a later date.
*Please note that tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis while available. Any unsold Cat 1 VIP tickets will be available viawww.megaboxtickets.com on 23 February.
Ticket Sales for Cat 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Online Ticket Sales):
- Launch Date: Tuesday, 23 February, 2016
- Sales Platforms: Tickets will be available via www.megaboxtickets.com
- Time: From 12pm Onwards.
- Categories & Ticket Prices: Cat 2 S$198, Cat 3 S$168, Cat 4 S$138, Cat 5 S$98
- When will the seating plan be up?
- We will release the seat plan before Monday, February 15 at 12noon.
- When does the official queue start for Cat 1 VIP tickets at BIGBOX Level 2?
- The official start of queue sign will be put up at 9am on February 20th. Ticket sales for Cat 1 only starts at 10am SHARP.
- Can we select the seats to purchase at the ticket launch at BIGBOX?
- Yes, you can select your preferred available seats that you wish to purchase. (However, we urge that you do not hold up the queue while making your selection)
- What about tickets purchased via www.megaboxtickets.com?
- www.megaboxtickets.com allocates the best seats available based on your category of choice and offers a few options for you to decide within a certain time after which the system will expire and you will have to re-log in. (This does not ensure that the previous offered seats are still available)
- Will there be an extension stage or catwalk for the event?
- There will not be any extension stage or catwalk for the event.
- Will there be a Mosh Pit for the event?
- No. The event will not feature any Mosh Pits.
- How long will the event be?
- Approximately 120 minutes.
- Are we allowed to record videos or take photos during the event?
- Videography and photography is not permitted during the event.
- Is the High Touch or Photo-Opportunity pass transferable?
- The High Touch & Photo-Opportunity pass is strictly not transferable and NOT for sale.
- Can I apply for a media pass for the fan meet?
- Only personnel representing an official media platform may apply with us. Freelance photographers, bloggers, fan groups or unrelated media will be rejected. Successful applicants will receive our email reply for media registration.
TAP seeks the patience, understanding and cooperation from all fans to ensure a smooth and memorable event. Follow them on FB & Twitter for the latest updates and news.
We do wish to remind all fans to purchase tickets through official platforms and not from resale online means to avoid disappointment or being cheated.
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.