- Event: 2015 Day6 Fan Meeting in Singapore
- Date: December 5, 2015
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre Hall E
- Time: 4.00pm
- Ticket Categories: S$188 & S$138 (Only 1,500 Seats Available)
- Show Duration: 120 Minutes
Cat 1 VIP Tickets (Pre Ordered Only) Payment & Collection Details:-
- Date: Sunday, November 15, 2015
- Time: 10am to 3pm
- Venue: SCAPE Orchard (2 Orchard Link, Level 4, SCAPE Hideout Green)
Please take note of the following:
- Please contact email@example.com to confirm or place your orders.
- For all fans who have confirmed your pre orders, the ticket collection and payment will be taking place on November 15, 2015 between 10:00am to 3:00pm at SCAPE Orchard (2 Orchard Link, Level 4, Hideout Green). *Please note that there will be NO walk in sales.
- Seats will be allocated by Three Angles Group and will be based on timing of order submission list.
- You do not need to queue as your order has been confirmed and seats allocated.
- Tickets confirmed and sold are strictly non returnable.
- Please prepare the exact change for the confirmed tickets you have ordered.
- You may send a representative to collect and make payment for your tickets on your behalf. Please provide full details upon collection (Full name, ID Number, Email & Contact Number of the person who ordered).
- Tickets not collected by 3:00pm on November 15 will be released for sale.
- Overseas fans who have pre ordered, please contact DAY6_SGP at firstname.lastname@example.org for banking details.
- All Cat 1 Ticket Holders will be entitled to a High Touch Pass with Day6.
- 200 Lucky fans will be selected via a draw to have group pictures with Day6 (In groups of 25) for Cat 1 & Cat 2 Ticket Holders.
Ticket Sales for Cat 2:
- Launch Date: Monday, November 16, 2015.
- Sales Platforms: Tickets will be available via all Sistic platforms (Online, Hotline, Mobile Apps & Sistic Counters).
- Time: From 12pm Onwards.
- Ticket Price: Cat 2 S$138
Can we select the seats in our pre order?
No, the seats are allocated based on the time of the preorder form submitted by Three Angles Group.
What about tickets purchased via Sistic?
Sistic’s system allocates the best seats available based on your category of choice and offers a few options for you to decide within a certain time after which the system will expire and you will have to re-log in. (This does not ensure that the previous offered seats are still available)
Will there be an extension stage or catwalk for the concert?
There will not be any extension stage or catwalk for the fan meet in Singapore.
Will there be a Mosh Pit for the fan meet?
No. The fan meet in Singapore will not feature any Mosh Pits.
How long will the combined fan meet be?
Approximately 120 minutes.
Are we allowed to record videos or take photos during the fan meet?
Videography and photography is not permitted during the fan meet.
Is the High Touch pass transferable?
The High Touch pass is strictly not transferable and NOT for sale.
Can I apply for a media pass for the fan meet?
Only personnel representing an official media platform may apply with us. Free lance photographers, bloggers, fan groups or unrelated media will be rejected. Successful applicants will receive our email reply for media registration.
Three Angles Productions seek the patience, understanding and cooperation from all fans to ensure a smooth and memorable event.
Follow Three Angles Productions on FB & Twitter for the latest updates and news on the Fan Meet in Singapore 2015.