- Event: 2015 BTOB Fan Meeting《I Mean》in Singapore.
- Date: December 4, 2015
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre Hall E
- Time: 8:00pm
- Ticket Categories: S$238 & S$188 (Only 1,500 Seats Available)
- Show Duration: 100 Minutes
Cat 1 VIP Ticket Launch Details:
- Date: Sunday, November 8, 2015
- Time: 12pm to 5pm
- Venue: SCAPE Orchard (2 Orchard Link, Level 5- *SCAPEMedia Hub)
- Cat 1 VIP Ticket Price: S$238.00 (Cash Transaction ONLY. Please bring along exact change.)
- Number of Tickets Per Pax: Each Person is entitled to purchasing a maximum of 4 tickets at the ticket launch at SCAPE.
- High Touch: All Cat 1 Ticket Holders will be entitled to a High Touch Pass with BTOB
*(Details for High Touch will be announced at a later date)
*Please note that tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis and while available.
Ticket Sales for Cat 2:
- Launch Date: Monday, November 9, 2015.
- Sales Platforms: Tickets will be available via all Sistic platforms (Online, Hotline, Mobile Apps & Sistic Counters).
- Time: From 12pm Onwards.
- Ticket Price: Cat 2 S$188
When does the official queue start for Cat 1 VIP tickets at SCAPE?
The official start of queue sign will be put up at 9am on November 8. Ticket sales for Cat 1 only starts at 12noon.
Can we select the seats to purchase at the ticket launch at SCAPE?
Yes, you can select your preferred available seats that you wish to purchase. (However, we urge that you do not hold up the queue while making your selection)
What about tickets purchased via Sistic?
Sistic’s system allocates the best seats available based on your category of choice and offers a few options for you to decide within a certain time after which the system will expire and you will have to re-log in. (This does not ensure that the previous offered seats are still available)
Will there be an extension stage or catwalk for the concert?
There will not be any extension stage or catwalk for the fan meet in Singapore.
Will there be a Mosh Pit for the fan meet?
No. The fan meet in Singapore will not feature any Mosh Pits.
How long will the combined fan meet be?
Approximately 100 minutes.
Are we allowed to record videos or take photos during the fan meet?
Videography and photography is not permitted during the fan meet.
Is the High Touch pass transferable?
The High Touch pass is strictly not transferable and NOT for sale.
Can I apply for a media pass for the fan meet?
Only personnel representing an official media platform may apply with us. Free lance photographers, bloggers, fan groups or unrelated media will be rejected. Successful applicants will receive our email reply for media registration.
Three Angles Productions seek the patience, understanding and cooperation from all fans to ensure a smooth and memorable event.
Follow Three Angles Productions on FB & Twitter for the latest updates and news on the Fan Meet in Singapore 2015.
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.