KoreanUpdates was founded on 1st March 2010 by Edwin Joo and two other people. It grows steadily into one of the most prominent K-Pop news website in Indonesia.
With the growing number of 94,000 followers on Twitter and 50,000 fans on the Facebook fanpage whom we call Jjangers (Korean, literal: “the greatests”), KoreanUpdates is developing into a trusted and enjoyed online media.
This website serves as our homebase, and will be updated frequently with Korean-related news; for more frequent news updates please follow our Twitter and Facebook page. Our online magazines are available on SCOOP and Wayang Force for a unique experience of enjoying Korean-related contents.
- Executive Director – Edwin Joo – @edwinjoo
- Editor in Chief – Zest – @mcnzest
- Editor at Large – Rizka – @ikhdarizka
- Head of Design and Creative – Vanessa – @van2fabiola
- Content Editor 1 – Masajeng – @rahmiasri
- Content Editor 2 – Bernadette Ajeng – @ajeeeng
- Content Editor 3 – Karina – @noniekay
- Content Editor 1 – Ashya – @ashya1789
- Writer 1 – YOU!
- Writer 2 – YOU!
- Writer 3 – YOU!
If you want to contact us, please provide us your REAL NAME and REAL EMAIL, a strange or no name email received by us will not be responded. Thank You.
KoreanUpdates Media believes in freedom of expression in finding reliable source for our news posted here. We do not have to attach or provide news of where it originated. If you find any similarity on our news, there is no intention to plagiarise news from other sources, because all of the main idea of the news is the same and can be written in the same way or differently depending on the characteristic of the writing of journalists associated.