Join celebrating KBS World’s launch of HD programming! To mark KBS World’s 9th anniversary and KBS’s conversion to HD programming, KBS prepared special events for KBS World’s international viewers.
On September 7, 2012, KBS LIVE Music Bank will host a special show, celebrating KBS World’s HD conversion. Theywould like you to contribute to this special episode by sending us your video clips!
Submission Period: August 17 – 31, 2012
Video Length: 1 minute and under
Content (3) : Your message should include 2 mission phrases (must said in Korean) and a congratulatory message (English/Korean)
1) Mission Phrase 1 : Mimic our Music Bank presenters’ opening line, “지구촌세계인이함께보는생방송뮤직뱅크 (Ji-gu-chon Se-ge-in-ee Ham-Kye Bo-Neun Saeng-bang-song, Music Bank!)”
2) Mission Phrase 2 : “뮤직뱅크를 HD로볼수있어좋아요! (Music Bank reul HD ro bol-su-ee-ssu Jo-ah-yo!)”
(Meaning of Mission phrases : Viewed by people around the world, LIVE Music Bank! I am happy to watch ‘Music Bank’ in HD).
3) And then add a congratulatory message on KBS World’s HD conversion. Express how happy you are to watch your favorite KBS programs more vividly in HD! Please record your message either in English or in Korean!
Check out the sample video!
-Upload your video on a video-sharing website (eg> YouTube) – Please do not erase the links until we announce the winner
-Download the application & Fill up the form below
- Email us your video link & application form at email@example.com
Video submissions will be judged based on the following criteria:
1) Creativity and Originality: To increase your chances of winning, use creative and original ways to say the opening line!
1) Record it in front of your own country’s symbolic places such as Eiffel Tower in Paris.
2) Record your video while showing your hobby. If you are a wu shu player, do a triple somersaults and then say the mission phrases after landing.
3) Record your video with a special animal friend such as elephant, monkey, snake, alligator, etc.
4) Do something extraordinary! Things that will make us taken aback! For example, record it while you are riding a rollercoaster. (Don’t get hurt & Be extra careful not to break your camera! J )
2) Production Quality: Video submissions should have clear and crisp audio and high resolution.
First Prize: 2 Round-trip tickets to Korea, 2-night hotel stay, 2 tickets to Music Bank (1 winner)
Second Prize: K-POP stars’ autographed CDs (10 winners)
Winners will be announced on September 7th, during the broadcast of LIVE Music Bank (18:10 KST)
[Restrictions for First Prize]
The first-prize winner will be chosen among participants above the age of 18, due to unaccompanied minor travel restrictions.
The first-prize winner must have a valid passport and have no disqualification to travel overseas.
The winner should submit his/her passport copy to KBS World in less than a week after the winner announcement. If the winner submit incorrect passport information and unqualified to travel to Korea, the prize will be cancelled.
The winners (both First and second prize winners) should be KBS World viewers who follow KBS World’s Twitter (http://twitter.com/kbsworldtv) and LIKE KBS World FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com/kbsworld).
[Terms and Condition]
-The prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
-By participating in this contest, you give KBS permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format your likeness or image for the purpose of promoting Music Bank and KBS World HD Conversion Event. You release all claims against KBS with respect to copyright ownership and publication.
Check out the promotional clip below!
Source : kbsworld
Shared by : firstname.lastname@example.org